Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pilot of the Airwaves, Here is Superman's Request...


Superman #61... where you can see Superman giving a Random Spanking (tm!) to the Prankster:



Hmmmm... I strongly suspect this is how Maroon 5 became successful.

But you can't fault the content of the programming:


I would totally tune into any program with the theme, "What Makes Superman So Stupid".


See?  That's broadcasting gold, I tells ya!

I mean, you leave it up to Superman and what do you get?  This:


Yes... the man tap-danced on the radio.

Yeesh.

Oh, and the title of today's blog came from this golden oldie:


Try and get that earworm out of your head!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

I knew the song title before I got to the firs panel, Adam. I'll find a way to get back to you. Maybe I'll send you an album by The Shaggs.

Gene Phillips said...

Siegel definitely enjoyed sending up his own hero with zany types like Prankster and Mxyzptlk.