Monday, April 27, 2015

Quoth the Raven, "It's Solo Mogart!"

Let's finish up Sure Fire Comics #2 because why not?


Hmmmm... I'm as big of a Robin Hood fan as the next guy, but I don't know how cool it is to steal money just because you don't like where it's going.  I mean, I try to avoid places and products if I know my business is going to support things I find objectionable, but I'm not going to go steal from people.  Not cool, Raven.  Not cool.


Wow, Lola.  Did you go to one of those schools where you got "participation" trophies?  Because I'm really not seeing why you're such hot stuff that you can make demands for labor before you'll agree to marriage.  That bus may not have many more stops for you, if you get what I'm saying.  You don't exactly have the personality that makes the boys come a'runnin'.

I'm not in law enforcement....




... but it seems like that officer is rather careless with his service revolver.

Hey?  Who's that?


Who's the guy who's lean
who wears a suit of green?


Who runs like a girl
but will rock your world?


He drives along the streets of blue
in a car that matches every building's hue...


Okay, I'll stop now.

But I'll leave you with some Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!)



I'll work that into conversation before the end of the week.  You watch.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: