Friday, April 17, 2015

In Which a Suprisingly Large Amount of Inappropriate Humor is Found in a Warlock the Magician Story

Let's take a look at Nickel Comics #2, with an installment of What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (tm!)


I wear a helmet that enables me to fly  very quickly, like a bullet.  I think I'll wrap a scarf around my neck and have it trail behind me.  What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (tm!)

I think someone figured it out because Bullet lost the scarf by the time I saw him.  Then again, that was about 30 years later in a Justice League of America comic, but still.

Hey!  It's Warlock, the Redundantly-Named Magician!


People fear his weird appearance and his strange powers of magic... and his listing on the local sex offender registry.

I know, I make a lot "sex offender registry" jokes.  How about a shot of Warlock choking the vulture?


Well, what did you think I meant?

Hey!  It's time for some Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!)


Wait for it... wait for it...


HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!

Way to take one for the team, Warlock.  You're a better man than I.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: