Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Don't Let Batman Near Your Grandmother

In the very first issue of Batman, we not only had the Joker make his appearance (which is surprisingly lacking in funny material for this here blog), but the Catwoman as well.  She was only "The Cat" in her first appearance, but we have more Fun with Out of Context Dialogue (tm!), and that's really what it's all about.

Here's an epic series of Fun with Out of Context Dialogue (tm!) panels that shows us an... "interesting" side of Bruce:




I'm not sure where Bruce is going with all that, but I know I'm not comfortable with it.  Yet it continues:



That poor woman needed either a rape whistle or a Life Alert necklace.


Okay, I'll stop.  I think we're all feeling a little unclean right about now.

And yes, in the spirit of Fun with Out of Context... , I removed some dialogue, but I didn't actually change any.  Hence, the "Out of Context."

Here's an interesting invitation:


Being regular is very important when you get older.  Eat lots of fiber, kids.  Hear me now and believe me later.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Oh yes, reading bob kane's signature made me unclean for the rest of the day. What an unpleasant man he was.