Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sometimes, When Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor Touch, the Honesty is Too Much...

Today's panels come from frequent contributor Robert Gillis from Wonder Woman v1 #158.  And it's good that Robert is looking through them, because love you all though I do, I just don't think I can force myself to read Wonder Woman v1.  I realize it's probably fertile ground, but I think a lot of it has been covered by other blogs and frankly, the subsequent volumes of Diana's solo title are a lot less painful to read.

So, since Robert took the figurative bullet for us, let's take a look at some Fun with Out of Context Dialogue! (tm!):


Well, young lady, that's called being in a relationship.  You don't get to touch others just because the one may not be all that you hoped it might be.


That's actually a good thing.  Maybe that will make you think twice about touching others.


Wow... the three of these are actually telling kind of a story, aren't they?  I can't remember that happening before.

Meanwhile, lets enjoy another installment of Wait...What? (tm!)


Wait...What? (tm!)

I have no idea what happened in that ish, but this is why I tend to avoid Wonder Woman v1.

Thanks for taking one for the team, Robert!

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

MarvelX42 said...

You aren't covering certain things because they have been covered in other blogs? Well, I don't read any other blogs. Besides if I didn't talk about something just because someone somewhere else has already talked about it, I would just never say anything. In other words I don't care what other blogs have covered or said about something. I would like to see what you have to say about things.

Adam Barnett said...

Fair enough, Marv. I'll be a bit more open-minded to material that's out there! :-)

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Adam: if ou are truly open-minded, you would write about the Red Bee. :) I'll send you a dollar for every post you make.

Adam Barnett said...

The Red Bee is on my radar, Wayne! He was awesome!