Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Quit Pointing at My Silo and Laughing!



From Amazing Spider-Man #241:


Fortunately, although I had little money, the farm was listed for sale quite cheaply due in no small part to its very unfortunately-shaped silo...


From Amazing Spider-Man #243:


Pete's found his attractiveness to Felicia Hardy considerably diminished by her annoying habit of having images of Pete's ex-girlfriends fly from her head and make snarky comments at random intervals...

And finally, from Amazing Spider-Man #245, another installment of He Probably Should Have Seen that Coming! (tm!):



"Lefty" Donavan....




.... probably should have seen that coming.

See you tomorrow!


4 comments:

MarvelX42 said...

Our was it supposed to turn blue....? WHOOM! EYAAA!

MarvelX42 said...

That's strange. I typed "our" when I meant to type "or"

MarvelX42 said...

Or was it ore? WHOOM! EYAAA!

MarvelX42 said...

Actually that reminded me of the questions to cross the bridge in Holy Grail.