Thursday, September 20, 2012

Because I Have Nothing Better to Do, That's Why!

Dear Ones,

For those who have me on one of those new-fangled feedy-things, I just wanted to give you a head's up (heads-up?) (heads up?) (head's-up) that CMNS will resume for no particular reason on Monday, September 24th.  I can't promise daily posts, but I think the world needs a bit more laughter and I'll do it while it's fun.

So what have I been up to for the past 18 months?  Well, Gabe Ostley and I finished a few projects you can find on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Itunes:  Snatcher Bodies, My Date with Medusa and Hero Action Persons.  We had a lot of fun and I developed a whole new respect for those who actually make comics.  I'm very proud of those titles, but the fact is that the comics industry is just brutal right now and there's not much room in the lifeboats.  Beloved is fine, managing the dog farm with a ladylike yet iron fist.

I hemmed and hawed around for the last couple of months about starting things up again.  I had to ask myself  if I hadn't topped out of the blog's potential.  And the honest answer is, I probably have.  But then again, so what?  It's all about sharing the love of comics and having a laugh.  What's wrong with that?  So let's see if Adam can figure out how Blogspot works these days and enjoy the ride.

6 comments:

Bryan White said...

Yes! Awesome. I knew there was a reason that I never dropped this blog ;D

Peter Gray said...

Your still on my blog list at my blog...so lets get the ball rolling..

welcome back..

Gene Phillips said...

Lookin' forward to more lunacy--

Anonymous said...

YES, YES, YES! Adam you are BACK, HOORAY! I am SO happy to find you back writing and I have missed the site so much! I will continue to help by sending goodies from the Siver Age to mock! Same email address, right? I am SO happy you are back!!!

Robert Gillis

Anonymous said...

YES, YES, YES! Adam you are BACK, HOORAY! I am SO happy to find you back writing and I have missed the site so much! I will continue to help by sending goodies from the Siver Age to mock! Same email address, right? I am SO happy you are back!!!

Robert Gillis

Buzz said...

YES!!! Now I don't have to content myself with just rereading your entire blog over and over again. New stuff!! Wow!!!

Thanks, man!!

I'm not really a "blog reader," and yours is the only blog I am into, but man oh man am I into it big time!

It really is a bright beam of light in an often cruel world.

Thank you so much for starting back up!!