Friday, November 20, 2009

Would You Want a Woman in Your Foxhole? Friday!

Dear Ones,

As my United States readers know, next week is Thanksgiving, and I'm taking the week off from everything (including work) to enjoy the holiday with Beloved. As such, this will be the last post until Nov. 30th. I hope everyone who celebrates the holiday has a safe and happy time.

Why those wacky dames just didn't cut it as sidekicks:


Don't be mistaken into thinking that the young lady took a bullet. Oh, no. She just heard the sound of the gun going off, and she fainted. Way to represent, "Aqua-Girl." Fortunately, she had retired by the end of this story from World's Finest #133. Had this story taken place in the 1980's, she would have been leading the Justice League by the next issue.

Still filling out your holiday wish list? May I suggest:


Granted, this would never top the leaf blower/vacuum that I got last Christmas, but nothing will ever top that. All I know is, I would be thrilled to find this under the tree on Christmas morning.

Hey, you kids! Get off my lawn and do something constructive!:


That's right, ya punks! Show some gumption!

I love preachy comics.

Again, my best wishes to everyone next week, and I'll be back on November 30th with more comics hijinks to keep you from being productive at work!

6 comments:

De said...

Hope your Turkey Day hijinks are awesome, Adam. I'll be frying a turkey and hoping I don't end up in an ER.

Allergy said...

Have a great holiday, Adam and fellow US readers! Don't forget that overeating is a job worth doing right!

Mitchell said...

Enjoy yer fit Birds n' Stuffins :)

D.B. Echo said...

That PSA at the end explains so much.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?