Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Those Dizzy Dames Wednesday!

Avengers v1 #212, despite the departure of the Beast, was actually the start of a pretty good run, so it'll be interesting to see how snarky I'm able to be as I go through these issues again.


Jarvis reviews his contract to see if he is really obliged to change Tigra's litter box.
________________________________

Random Slap! (tm!):


Yeah, baby! It's been too long!
________________________________

This, I don't get:



You know, I suppose she doesn't have to pay cash money for male companionship or anything, but I don't see that she's that gorgeous, especially to Tony Stark, who has been with every supermodel in the Marvel Universe. I have the same problem with Sigourney Weaver. I mean, she's okay, but I don't think I would ask her out or anything. That really puts a lot of pressure on the artist to make the character uber-hot, so I think they just don't try.

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Zocktastic said...

Is that Gorn delivering the random bitch-slap to the semi-unattractive woman? That would explain why he's dead: she stuck his head in a stump grinder in the next panel.

You just don't mess with chicks with hair like that. They all turn out to be warrior princesses or some such thing.

Adam DW said...

Why even mention what some dead guy would think? Boy, these Jonas Brothers sure are bland! Elvis would have hated them...but he's dead!

SallyP said...

Poor Jarvis. The things that man had to put up with. And Tigra ALWAYS clawed the furniture.