Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Very Special CMNS Tuesday!

So I learned the answer to the mysterious lack of comments, and the main culprit appears to be the advent of RSS. It turns out that most of you read this site through RSS, so commenting isn't something comes naturally. Oh, technology! You have further alienated me from my loved ones! Actually, it's totally fine with me as long as folks continue to tune in, which like I said in yesterday's post, is more folks than ever. Glad to have you here, you Great Silent Majority!

And now, a Very Special (tm!) CMNS.

From Avengers v1 #165.

Fare the well, Terrible Costume of Wonder Man:



As we say in Oklahoma, "it needed killin'."

And is it just me, or is Jarvis always making with the tea? I think he's just farting around and carrying around empty tea cups to make himself look busy.

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're onto something with Jarvis. Notice how the cups are empty as they're falling from his tray? Perhaps it's the first evidence he was replaced by a Skrull?

Thomas Fummo said...

the butler did it!!!!

Elrossiter said...

ha ha i like the idea of jarvis 'farting around'

SallyP said...

Just once, I'd like to see Jarvis polishing the silver.