Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super-Celebrity Scandal Wednesday!

Hey, hey! Thanks to contributor sPat, we scoop TMZ.com on the downward spiral everyone's favorite boy wizard took after the last book was printed:


Wow... I've never read any of the Harry Potter books, but it looks to me like he's really let himself go. Not that I'm one to talk. But, he really has....

________________________________

Hasn't Black Adam killed Jimmy Olsen yet? And if not, why not?


Hey, hey! Big Blue finally committed to his "longtime companion!" That's just great!

All right, you little pervs, it doesn't have to mean what you're thinking it means. Two men can be good friends without...


..... um, without being....


what was I saying?

Oh, yeah. Just because a guy lives with another guy and visits Gay City doesn't mean...


Okay, I give up. Be out and proud, big guy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, god--that may be one of the funniest out of context panels I've ever read. Gay City. heh.

Sleestak said...

That's the second DC Comics "Papa Spank" panel I've seen from that era, the other being in Batman. Must have been so popular a phrase back then for it to show up twice.

Adam Barnett said...

I seem to remember hearing "mama spank" once in a bugs bunny cartoon (the one where he is given to gorillas by a drunk stork), so I can only think that it must have been a common thing to say in the 50's and 60's when parents were slugging their kids.

Anonymous said...

Sleestak, maybe they were hoping that by using it a bunch of times they could get it to catch on. Like "Sockamagee!" Maybe they didn't think through that only caveman dads and weird perverts would ever say "Papa spank" though.

Sea-of-Green said...

Oh ... Dear ... Lord ...! Out of context or not, that's the funniest thing I've seen all week! Cheers, Adam! :-D

SallyP said...

Somehow, Jimmy doesn't look quite as thrilled as you'd expect.

Anonymous said...

Funny Pictures
Funny Videos
Flash Movies
Funny MP3
Flash Games
Jokes

Anonymous said...

Not suprising realy. The other place you see grown men wearing underpants outside tights is at gay mardi gras.

...But I don't need to tell you that.

...out loud.