Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sexual Confusion Wednesday!

Okay, big viewer advisory here.

Today's post contains this image:


Yowza. That's disturbing on so many levels, even if you disregard the obvious "Guy pinning and stradling Superboy gets blown" joke.

But these things don't happen in a vacuum, people! Check out this guy's relationship with his mom:


I knew we'd be proud of you someday? Easy there, ma! You'll spoil that boy with such lavish encouragement!

I presume Superboy did indeed "show Ted his stuff," because.... well, remember this is how it turned out:


So, what do you think of him now, Lana? I'd be a little worried if I were you, because according to witnesses, "not even super-breath is enough to get Superboy off." I don't know how you rank in that department, but you'd better have some mad skills (or is it "skillz"?) if you want a second date!

Hey, I didn't write the panel. I just works with the material I finds!

Speaking of which:


Yeah, I'd be a little afraid of what happens next, if I were those guys. I wouldn't be at all comfortable with where this seems to be heading....

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Great Guardians! This is all just so...so feelthy! And yet, oddly compelling.

Anonymous said...

Not to nitpick, because you have shown great courage in the face of truly unhinging material, but you quote witness as "not even super-breath is enough to get Superboy off." I think what he's really saying is "not even super-breath is enough to get Ted off [from on top of Superboy]."

And are those the same proud parents watching Superboy undress two men? I wonder if they're proud of Ted yet...