Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Super Scary Pre-Halloween Tuesday!


Oh, my. Oh, my my my. That's.... quite a button your club has there.
______________________________


Hey, it happened to Siegfried and Roy. Sometimes, the animals you make a career out of pushing around decide maybe you shouldn't be in charge.
_______________________________


Um, I think Buzzy glossed over a little something in that last panel. I, like everyone else, have an opinion on how responsible someone is for the sins of their ancestors, but this is just wrong. This makes it sound like slavery was just an aggressive Career Fair. This is not the proudest moment in comics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the Superboy "Mile-High" Club.

FoldedSoup said...

That Superboy button - wow.

And, that's one tiny li'l pissed off whale, isn't it?

De said...

I think Captain America used one of those buttons when the Red Skull had stolen his shield.