Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Powerful Women Overcoming All Odds in a Man's World


This is absolutely hilarious out-of-context. It's actually pretty funny in context, but it's even better this way.



That's a universal truth, Daredevil! Oh, if only I had a nickel for every time someone had the good sense to realize you can't fight my wife. You can't argue, negotiate or do anything other than what she wants. Better men than you have tried, my friend. Run.... save yourself!

Oh, wait.... you were talking about Reed's wife? Never mind.


Wow, that's a lot of promises for a three foot rubber ball. I mean, it's an oversized ball. Those are either some very small people or three feet meant a lot more back in the 1950's. In any respect, I can't imagine anything like that making you the Big Man of the Beach unless it's filled with beer. Hey, remember when Coors did that back in the 1980's with the "Party Ball"? I'll bet that's where they got the idea. Or maybe not.

I love the picture of the guy standing on the thing with everyone standing around pretending they're laughing with him and not at him. All we have to do is get Foldedsoup to Photoshop in two stone tablets and we've got Beach Blanket Bingo meets The Ten Comandments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! True!

Erich said...

I'm disturbed and somewhat fascinated that it's described as "All Live Rubber"...

SallyP said...

If anyone can do it, it's Soup.

And is that Amanda Waller beating up on Daredevil? She could do it, too!