Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Sandman Tends to Over-Explain


I'll eat it later! I've got to leave for an appointment uptown! I'm going to use my automobile! I might eat it along the way if I'm stuck in traffic or hit a red light. I tend to speed through yellow lights. If I don't eat it along the way, I may eat it before I actually enter the building! Or, I may wait until after my appointment! After my appointment, I'll be driving myself home!

Okay, Wes, take the candy or don't. No one is asking you to deliver a thesis here. I'll bet she never makes the mistake of offering Wes candy again!

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Oh this is great. He's as bad as Starman!

Anonymous said...

Call it sugar next time Hellen.

Joe-Pa said...

Wow...the cinnabons atop her head are FANTASTIC. Such a complementary aspect to the sugar-laden candies, too! :-)

Ah, comic art...how far (in some aspects) you have come.